$50,000 to $75,000
Fri, 5th November 2021
Seeking a Team Assistant to Join our client, an international investment banking firm based in Sydney’s CBD.
A brand new opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our client, an international investment banking firm and recognised worldwide brand. This opportunity is located in Sydney’s bustling CBD in the firm’s modern Head Offices. Ultimately the role is to provide an all-encompassing support system to two directors and their team of eight busy consultants. This role will be responsible for professionally managing a variety of tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This is a permanent position and will suit someone who has experience support a team and strong administration skills.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Manage calendar and some diary management
- Schedule domestic and international travel, including accommodation, transport and dinner reservations
- Manage expense reports
- Assist with scheduling group meetings
- Coordinate special projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals
- Taking and typing minutes and correspondence
- PowerPoint presentations when required
- Assist with organizing quarterly meetings and semi-annual team building events
- Plan and schedule group off-sites
- Use and maintain database and internal systems
The Successful Candidate:
Our client is looking for a professional and polished candidate who has experience working in a highly corporate environment, or within professional services. This individual will be dynamic, resilient and efficient in their attitude to work, whilst being a friendly, helpful and supportive co-worker. We are looking for someone who has experience managing the above responsibilities, has excellent communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly pick up new systems. The perfect candidate will be someone who can quickly adapt to a fast moving office and possesses a hard-working attitude.