Thu, 23rd June 2022
Looking for an experienced systems admin – 365 / AD
Join this leading organisation educational based in the heart of Sydney CBD. The company offers an exceptional career trajectory and market leading benefits.
Microsoft O365 Administrator is responsible for the administration, support, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of all O365 suite applications. You will possess good knowledge of cloud security and information management that will shape the decision making in SharePoint, Teams, Exchange and Power platform apps. This role would suit an IT Infrastructure professional with strong Microsoft experience looking for their next step.
- Troubleshooting all O365 applications: Exchange / SharePoint / MS Teams / Power BI
- Support cyber related systems and policies
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, processes, and service records
- Active Directory / Azure AD administration activities
- Escalation point for key issues arising across Microsoft applications
- Supporting broader IT team as required for strategic initiatives
- Solid experience across O365 Applications – including: Exchange, Power BI, MS Teams
- Strong experience across similar Microsoft IT Infrastructure related roles
- PowerShell scripting and automation work highly desirable
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact those successfully shortlisted. Please note, this process takes 3-5 business days.