Senior Speech Pathologist / Speech Pathologist Team Lead
Mon, 1st November 2021
Kick start your career as a Senior Speech Pathologist or step into an exciting Speech Pathologist Team Lead role for a nationwide company!
MARS Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Speech Pathologist and Speech Pathologist Team Lead to join a dynamic, wide-ranging and committed national therapy services organisation.
Due to their excellent reputation and ongoing demand for their services, they are currently in search of an experienced individuals to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis in Epping, NSW!
Our client specialises in supporting children and young adults to develop motor, cognitive and language skills, as well as assisting them to develop emotionally and socially. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
- Support a multidisciplinary team and aid in running a direct community, school based and home-based intervention and support programs.
- Motivate and coach your team to deliver outcomes and objectives
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Provide both direct and indirect intervention
- Conduct assessments when required
- Work with staff in relation to ongoing development of processes and procedures to ensure for continued positive improvement
- Develop clinical resources
You will be an experienced Senior Speech Pathologist with a minimum of 1 years’ experience and be seeking to work for an organisation who cares about you and its clients.
Essential skills and requirements include.
- Current SPA Membership
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, First Aid Training, NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Experience in working with children and/or disability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership OR Senior Speech Therapy experience
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Be adaptable and capable of managing teams remotely
- Ability to build relationships easily and make the therapy services as interactive and fun as possible
- Excellent time management
- Most importantly – Passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
What’s on Offer?
In return for you can expect to a valued and integral part of this team both locally and nationally and receive a highly competitive renumeration package.
Other benefits include.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as permanent full time and part time position is available.
- Option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Ongoing investment to professional development in order for you to reach your full potential
- Extensive support to make sure clients receive the best possible outcomes, support via supervision, team training and case conferencing for example
- AMAZING team culture who supports each other’s growth
- Additional staff benefits
Please reach out today – [email protected] or alternatively apply online now!