Senior Purchasing Officer
Less than $50,000
Wed, 25th May 2022
Excellent permanent opportunity within a friendly procurement team with flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to develop your career.
Our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Purchasing Officer to join their friendly and flexible team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within procurement where flexible working arrangements will apply.
You will be responsible for ensuring procurement is delivered in accordance with global processes and will act as the focal point between internal stakeholders to ensure supply chain best practice is applied.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business lines to determine requirements and make sure procurement plans are in place to ensure global procurement and supply chain processes are met
- Generate work orders/sales orders
- Provide monthly reports on open orders, stock and freight
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that stock is considered before purchasing additional materials
- Develop agreements and frameworks with critical suppliers
- Expedite purchase orders as required
- Review quotes and order and order acknowledgement as required to ensure best value for money is considered
- Negotiate with suppliers, including price and delivery on items being purchased to receive the best value for the company
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Able to respond immediately to changing circumstances and demands
- Willing to work in a team environment, but also able to work independently
- The ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.