Senior Project Manager
Thu, 23rd June 2022
3 month contract / view to extend / leading brand name
Looking for your next career move? Join this market leading brand name whom have been experiencing significant success over the past few years. This particular business are a market leader and have been experiencing significant success.
The Project Manager is accountable is to be responsible for managing a specific portfolio of projects that are aimed at developing, transforming, and growing this business. This will span across project planning / risk management through to delivery on several key pieces of work. 3 month contract and strong view to extend.
- Lead and facilitate the planning and implementation of the assigned project deliverables across transformation program
- Risk management
- Organising and running stand-ups
- Manage, forecast, monitor, control and report on project and change request financial performance
- Oversee and coordinate day to day activities in alignment with the project scope and deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress and identify and escalate risks and issues where required to ensure project transparency
- Facilitate and ensure adequate stakeholder engagement is maintained across project deliverables
- Experienced PM with hands on transformation project experience
- Complex business and IT project related exposure
- Strong PM with strong commercial acumen / ability to drive results across complex streams of work across transformational programs
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we will only be able to contact those successfully shortlisted