Senior PMO Analyst
Fri, 5th November 2021
Looking for experienced IT PMO professionals – 12 month contract
Join this market leading brand name as a senior PMO analyst. This is a household brand name that is going through a number of key IT transformation and uplift initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced project professional. The role will be involved in working across multiple projects concurrently. This will include: project delivery (risk management / governance / scheduling / reporting across multiple complex IT related initiatives). This role would suit senior IT project professionals that have worked in large enterprise size PMOs and have a strong tarck record of delivery in ambiguous environments.
- Understand and apply risk management / Change Control / Resource management
- Develop the reporting standards, processes and methods for the various project streams and overall program
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proficient project delivery
- Contribute to, and implement, project management plans and timelines
- Manage vendors and have solid understanding of SLAs
- Manage multiple project initiatives concurrently
- Coordinate the logistical functions / stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement, communication and change management on behalf of the senior manager
- Senior Project / PMO experience minimum 5-10 Years experience
- Strong track record of delivering across multiple projects concurrently
- Solid understanding of project management / risk management and project delivery across IT initiatives
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.