Senior Management Accountant
Thu, 28th April 2022
Experienced Senior Management Accountant required for an exciting business based in Perth’s eastern suburbs. This is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Mars are currently working with a large organisation based in the eastern suburbs who is looking for a Senior Management Accountant with strong modelling and analyst skills to join their growing finance team on an initial 6 month contract.
This will be a great opportunity to showcase your strength in financial modelling and forecasting, as well as playing an active role in identifying optimised improvements to the financial processes in place.
Reporting to the finance lead, your duties will include the following:
- Business case writing and review, financial modelling/capital investment models
- Develop and maintain robust forecast models.
- Assist in identifying improvements to existing financial processes
- Able to source information from other staff and challenge their financial inputs in increasing operational efficiencies.
- CPA/CA qualified or equivalent
- Commercial experience with exposure to financial modelling desirable
- Excellent ERP systems skills.
- Immedetialy available/available on short notice.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.