Senior Management accountant – Planning and analysis
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Opportunity to own the budgeting and planning function in this newly created role within a fast growing business.
This successful business operates within the mining sector and has contracts with major players in the industry across multiple commodoties. They are experiencing rapid growth and demand for their products and services and are looking to expand their current team of professionals.
Due to growth this position has been created to focus on the planning and forecasting for the business. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Business budgeting nd analysis for multiple divisions
- Consolidation of budgets
- Cash flow and profitability forecasting
- Analysis of pricing/costs /competitors
- Assiting with the strategic growth plans for the business
- Board reporting
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Budget V Actual analysis and commentary
- Improvement of systems and processes
- Ad-hoc project work
You will be CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 8 years experience. Excellent business partnering experience coupled with solid budgeting, forecasting and planning exposure is essential to be successful. You must also hold advanced excel skills and the ability to communicate with people on multiple levels from varied backgrounds. On offer is the opportunity to make this position your own and progress your career with a fast growing company.