Senior Group Accountant, Financial Services
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Leading Financial Service provider
Auditing experience within Financial Services or large Corporates
$110,000 to $125,000 inclusive of super plus bonus depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has significant Financial Services experience and is looking to continue their career growth
MARS Recruitment are partnering with this organisation who continue to build their reputation as a leading Financial Service provider with year-on-year growth. A household name, this is a great opportunity for an individual who has significant Financial Services experience and is looking to continue their career growth.
- Produce full statutory annual financial accounts including any consolidations required by the Relevant Law;
- Maintenance of Fund GL, & trial balance including documentation and audit trail as appropriate;
- Provision of bank reconciliations and bank statement copies reporting to the Trustee;
- Maintain management accounts as required by and in accordance with the Relevant Law;
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (IAS&BAS) and Annual income Tax Returns with full workings.
- Liasing with Auditors and colleagues on ad hoc responsibilities.
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring Funds budgets/Trustee budget annually and as required
To be successful:
- CA Qualified – newly qualified to 2 years PQE
- Ideally experience Auditing within Financial Services or large Corporates.
- Excellent communication skills