Senior Front End Engineers x 4 – Angular 8+/Typescript
Thu, 23rd June 2022
This new role involves working for one of the most innovative engineering teams within a globally recognised bank.
Our client is building the Digital Bank of the future and are doing it with their customers by their side. They use technology as a catalyst to bring people together and help them realize their life milestones through their products and solutions which are designed by humans for humans. They are putting our customers first and changing how the world interacts with banks.
If you are someone with a desire to be part of a collaborative, Agile, dynamic and high paced environment and have the drive to make a change and share your expertise to help deliver on our vision, then read on.
In this role, you will:
- Build on the digital core offering, ensuring delivery of software is of the highest standards in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Agile teams to deliver working software for customers
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Be comfortable working in highly dynamic and rapid development environment
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing and DevOps
To be considered for this role you will need following skills/experience:
- Solid understanding of Angular 8+ and TypeScript
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS pre-processors
- Good understanding of tooling such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack etc.
- Good understanding of writing unit tests using tools such as Jasmine / Karma
- Experience with API integration between frontend to backend
- Experience with GIT source control, along with CI tools like Bamboo and Bitbucket
- Experience with understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive design
What would make you really awesome:
- RxJS/ngRx/Reactive programming experience
- Web accessibility experience
- Design systems experience
- Google Analytics tagging experience
- Cypress integration test experience
- Cloud technologies like AWS / GCP, containers and API gateway experience
This newly created role offers an ambitious Frontend engineer a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely established and proven engineering team.