Senior Financial Accountant | Energy & Resources
Wed, 20th October 2021
Growth role in the energy and resources sector
Opportunity to own an entire process
Small team suited to a naturally inquisitive personality
Exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable financial accountant looking to step into an all-encompassing role with a motivated team
MARS Recruitment have been exclusively engaged to find an experienced financial accounting expert who is looking to widen their knowledge in the overall accounting field and take on a challenging, yet rewarding senior role.
Reporting straight into the group FC, this role will have full autonomy and be solely responsible for the financial reporting requirements as well as business partnering with a variety of stakeholders and liaising with external service providers, including auditors, tax advisors.
- Oversee and manage processes to ensure accurate and timely internal and external Financial Reporting.
- Provide Commercial and Accounting Business Support advice and improvement strategies to Corporate and other parts of the business.
- Oversee and manage accounting for selected corporate departments and including month-end process, posting journals, reconciliations, fixed asset registers, capital expenditure approvals, budgeting and forecasting.
Ideally you will:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with a variety of manual systems and understanding of best practice in these
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; very important due to the close nature of the team
- Training in a chartered accounting firm preferable but not necessary
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please get in touch with Ed Burgess at MARS Recruitment via ‘Apply’ or [email protected]