Senior Core Java Engineers x3 – “New build-out/Global iBank”
Thu, 23rd June 2022
Do you want to be part of a team delivering a world class trading and execution platform?
One of the top global banks is looking for a Senior Java Engineer with a background in software architecture, integration, development, and testing to become part of their software engineering team in Sydney.
You will be involved in:
- market exchange connectivity
- order management within our trading platform
- collaboration with users to refine requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
- analysing root causes of incidents along with their resolution
- performing code reviews and collaborating with local and regional colleagues
- supporting your changes through to the production environment
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/experience:
- University qualifications – minimum Software Engineering / Computer Science bachelor’s degree – or similar
- 5+ years’ software engineering experience
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Java development (high performance, zero GC, C/C++ background)
- Unix/Linux command line
- Tooling – git, build tools, bug tracking
- Database – SQL and stored procedures
- Cloud development knowledge
This role offers an ambitious and proven Java Engineer, the opportunity to join a word class bank and really make an impact through their own technical understanding and ability.