Senior Contracts Specialist
Thu, 28th April 2022
Experienced Senior Contracts Specialist required on a long term contract basis with a view to permanency.
Our client is actively recruiting for a Senior Contracts Specialist to assist with various projects and upgrades across their operations. This role is for an initial 12 month period with the strong possibility of permanency.
This role will be a mixture of Pre and Pre-Award activities including market engagement and tendering, negotiation, managing approvals and finalising contract award.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confirming scope and technical requirements with internal stakeholders
- Preparation of pricing schedules including methods of measurement
- Coordinating prospective tenderer pre-qualification
- Analysis of submitted tenders and negotiation of contractual and commercial terms
- Drafting and implementation of tendering and contract documentation
- Managing and liaising with legal department regarding all contracts
- Provision of high quality advice and contract planning support
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Law highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years in a senior contracts role ideally within mining
- Immediately available
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted