Senior Consultant Lending Operations
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Join an established boutique retail bank as a Senior Consultant in the Lending Operations Team. This is an exciting new opportunity.
The Senior Consultant, Lending Operations is primarily responsible for completing tasks which support the growth and quality of the lending portfolio.
As a senior member of the Operations team, the consultant will play a key role in ensuring the Operations team meets required services levels in line with our Customer Value Proposition.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of the credit operations function including file administration, data entry, pre-assessment, credit assessment, loan scenario enquiries/escalations, document preparation, and loan servicing/maintenance activities.
- Assist with the delivery of the funding, settlements and hardship, collections activities
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to optimise existing end-to-end customer journeys using industry best-practice, implement and strengthen existing, new processes using industry best practice
- Work with Operations Manager and Risk & Compliance Manager to keep abreast of any regulatory changes that may impact the operations function.
Key Criteria for the role;
- Extensive lending product knowledge and in-depth understanding of the credit lifecycle.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, such as National Credit Code, Privacy Act and Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and a commercial mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy in Word/Excel/Power Point
- Credit professional with 5+ years’ experience in consumer lending with extensive lending product knowledge and understanding of the credit process.
If you are on the lookout for a new exciting opportunity, please hit apply or sent your resume directly to [email protected]