Senior Accounts Receivable
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 28th April 2022
Join a fantastic company as their Senior Accounts Receivable Officer and make the role your own.
Join a friendly, supportive, and approachable team as their Accounts Receivable Officer and make the role your own in their growing business.
- Located in the heart of Perth CBD
- Full time, permanent position
- Work life balance – 2 days working from home
- Attractive remuneration
- Fantastic benefits
- Quarterly team building events and functions
- Full management of the receivable ledger
- Customer collections
- Manage and mentor the Accounts Receivable Officer
- Debtor management
- Receipting customer payments
- High volume invoicing
- Cash flow forecasting of future receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control, including processing of credit applications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working as an Accounts Receivable Officer
- Experience working in a demanding and high-volume environment
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a team
- Previous experience working within a large finance team is highly regarded
If this position sounds like you then please hit apply now or if you have already met with someone at Mars Recruitment, then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We look forward to speaking with you!