$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 5th November 2021
Boutique taxation, business services and corporate advisory firm providing a wide range of financial, taxation and corporate consulting services
Your new company
Our client is a boutique taxation, business services and corporate advisory firm providing a wide range of financial, taxation and corporate consulting services in Bendigo
They are currently looking for a Senior accountant to join their growing team in Melbourne
- Competitive remuneration package reflective of skills and experiences and partnership options
- Structured training and Personalised Professional Development programs, including mentoring
- Working with a high quality and diverse Client Base
- Career advancement opportunities
- A minimum of 5 years of public practice and income tax preparation experience.
- Up to date and solid knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and taxation legislation
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Hands-on experience in the preparation of Financial Accounts, Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Individuals
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts, Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Individuals and SMSFs
- Corresponding with external bodies regarding accounting, taxation and Company Secretary matters including, but not limited to the ATO and ASIC
- Provision of assistance to clients regarding taxation and accounting matters
- Support in administrative duties as required.