Senior Accountant | Energy
Mon, 22nd November 2021
ASX Listed organisation
Perfect role for a first time move into commerce at the Manager level
Career path with some of the best leadership
MARS are currently partnering with a premier, ASX listed organisation based in Sydney who are looking to expand their group finance team!
Rare opportunity to join a premier, ASX listed organisation for a motivated first-time mover into commercial space. With exciting growth plans including high profile acquisitions and the introduction of some impressive senior staff, this opportunity will not last long!
This role reports into a strong leader who is invested in the long-term success of this individual. This role is suited to either an individual who has had success in a previous role and looking for leadership or an individual looking to step into a role which will give you a voice at the exec table.
In the role you be responsible for;
- Preparation of balance sheet and month end reconciliations for corporate entities
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for corporate subsidiaries
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packs for corporate entities
- Review of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packs for Asia Pacific operating entities
- Assist with the annual business planning process, including review of operating asset business plans, monthly forecasting and operational reporting
- Preparation of technical accounting memorandums
- Assist with the onboarding and integration of newly acquired assets
- Other ad hoc projects as required
If you are:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong communication skills to partner with the business
- Motivated, ambitious and proven leadership capabilities
- Big-4 or mid-tier chartered accounting experience
If this is your next challenge or you are curious to find out more, get in touch with Ed Burgess at MARS via ‘apply’ or email [email protected]