Sales Operations Manager AU & NZ I Computer Software (SaaS)
Wed, 8th June 2022
The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Director of Sales Operations to increase the efficiency of their sales processes
The Sales Operations Manager will be working with the Director of Sales Operations and closely with the Australia and New Zealand Sales team to increase the efficiency of their sales processes, provide regular reporting and monitoring, and support the prospecting strategy for their sales team.
You will have a strong understand of the business tools and processes in ensuring you champion these across the sales team. the Sales Operations Manager advocate across multiple business functions including the AU/NZ Sales Leadership team, Finance, Legal and Marketing.
- Providing governance and support to the offshore based data enrichment team in the prioritization and briefing of curated call list requests from the sales and marketing teams as well as with other data enrichment and hygiene projects
- Be the business owner and advocate for the set of business tools used for prospecting activities (Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, Revenue.io)
- Establish and enforce processes to ensure a high standard of lead hygiene including the prevention/remedy of duplicates, standardized lead processing and ensuring leads are actioned swiftly and accurately by the sales team
- Manage the inbound leads from their various ecosystems, particularly those that need additional business processes (such as rebates or license management)
- Report on the success and outcomes of lead generation initiatives (Sales led Outbound and Marketing led Inbound) through Salesforce dashboards and business reporting in Tableau
- Own the reporting and analytics of the gross profit realization of all deals in their first 12 months, ensuring that deals that are not meeting expectations are identified and relevant measures put in place to remediate these
- Calculate sales commissions on a monthly basis in accordance with the sales incentive plans in plans
- Support the account management function including their management of existing customer growth opportunities, renewals, and plan changes.
- 3+ Years Sales Operations Experience
- Salesforce CRM administrator experience required
- Sales tool extraordinaire in Revenue.io, Gong, Zoominfo, and Hubspot Marketing tools
- Proven experience development and managing best practices in sales processes
- Confidence and assertive when educating and monitoring the sales teams’ cadence in their use of the business tools, in particular prospecting, CRM and account management
- High quality orientation to deliver work that is validated and correct
- Resourcefulness and creativity to develop and contribute new ideas for process improvement
- Experience supporting a team remotely and across multiple time zones/geographies
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as advanced numerical and analytical skills including being a whiz with Microsoft Excel.
- Tableau BI experience advantageous.
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of priorities, accountability, and ownership