Mon, 1st November 2021
You will be joining a high performing sales team and for a fun, driven and engaging leader whilst earning brilliant commission whilst doing so
My client’s success is founded on its ability to deliver a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities. This means their clients don’t need to go to a forex broker, futures broker or a commodities broker to trade these different instruments, they can trade them all through one trading platform.
My client has pioneered the development of online trading in markets around the world to become a world leading spread betting and CFD provider. The team is responsible for Sales and local business development and relationship management for all premium value clients. This role will specifically focus on converting opportunities to new live trading accounts and proactively identifying high valued clients for our premium client facing team.
You will be joining a high performing sales team and for a fun, driven and engaging leader whilst earning brilliant commission whilst doing so. There’s too many perks to list here but apply below to find out more.
Role and responsibilities:
- Adhere to and achieve consistent monthly KPI targets (such as conversion rate, outbound call numbers etc…)
- Identify sales opportunities where possible – contacting leads via outbound calling/email/seminars
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive client experience
- Proactively identify and cross sell additional products and services to existing clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the client experience
- Proactively respond to and manage inbound client queries professionally and efficiently
- Act as a brand ambassador in all client interactions
- Take ownership for ensuring accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems (e.g. CRM) in a timely manner.
- Escalate all relevant client issues to appropriate levels to ensure a consistently high level of client service
- Effectively deal with client queries – focusing on getting it right first time
- Ensure compliance with RG146 certification, including annual CPD points
To be successful:
- 2+ years in outbound Sales (preferably Finance)
- Proven sales ability and skills to work with KPIs and targets
- Previous sales focused senior role would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for our products and services
- Operates with integrity and a highly client centric mind set, with an ability to build, influence and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge/experience of financial markets
- Expert knowledge of platform and products highly regarded
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline desirable (Business, Finance, Economics