Robotic Process Automation Analyst
Thu, 23rd June 2022
Are you a passionate RPA analyst who is committed to deliver improved customer outcomes, increased cost efficiencies and improved service quality?
This role requires you to be able to identify and evaluate opportunities for improvements in processes and activities executed throughout the organization. The RPA analyst will leverage on process, analytical, and technical skills to assess business and process requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement whilst being relied upon to propose the most optimal solution for an identified area of opportunity, whether it be purely automation based, a hybrid of automation and standard software options, or improvements in processes where automation is not a suitable solution.
The RPA analyst will review processes across the business delivering improved customer outcomes, increased cost efficiencies, and improve service quality, audit, and risk reduction.
This key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Implementing automations, ensuring governance, applying learnings, and empowering business units and people.
- Developing, supporting, and maintaining automation solutions in UiPath and Power Automate
- Providing automation testing advice and assists other team members with automated test issues.
- Provide support to Product Owners to clarify needs, determine impact, and define priority.
- Co-ordination of activities to drive delivery of agreed projects, including stakeholder management throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Support change management activities, including training and communications.
- Support operational handover activities.
- Support / document test plans and test scripts for all changes / updates made to systems, as required.
- Liaise with Project Managers and teams to plan project delivery.
- Provide continued support of established Automation and their maintenance, including business support and co-ordination with stakeholders to resolve support issues.
- Work closely with delivery teams and end users to ensure technical compatibility and end user satisfaction.
- Liaising with stakeholders and other Vendors/Suppliers.
- Proactively put forward suggestions based on an understanding of business areas.
- Maintain the RPA hub intranet site.
- Staying abreast with emerging technologies within process automation
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/experience:
- In-depth understanding of insurance business processes and systems
- Business Analysis methodologies
- Robotic Process Automation – UiPath
- Keen attention to detail, ability to work within tight deadlines and a passion for quality.
- Ability to engage and influence others. Able to build rapport, collaborate and gain the trust of business and stakeholders.
- Develop a high level of knowledge on new and current products, systems, and technology, plus industry and customer trends.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic – ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Scrum/Agile practices
- Project Management principles
- Worked in business support or operational areas.
This role offers an ambitious RPA Analyst, the opportunity to join an established environment and allow your skills to really make an impact through your own technical understanding and ability.