Risk & Compliance Manager
Wed, 25th May 2022
A unique opportunity for an experienced Group Risk & Compliance Manager to join a leading Financial Services company.
Our client is a high profile, International Financial Services firm with a focus on quality and ethical financial investment.
To drive and embed the Risk & Compliance Management Framework and create a strong risk and compliance culture.
- Maintain and oversee compliance with the Risk Management Framework.
- Lead risk initiatives and develop risk related policies and frameworks as required.
- Provide practical risk advisory services to stakeholders, including risk profiling, control assurance, oversight, compliance, incident management and knowledge governance.
- Conduct Risk in Change assessments on new and existing products, key projects and initiatives and identify and/or recommend appropriate risk countermeasures and best practices.
- Prepare risk management reporting and insights to senior management and Board.
- Respond to, manage and mitigate the impact of risk events, breaches and incidents.
- Lead and implement risk culture programs including training and awareness.
- Drive continuous improvement of the business control environment through risk improvements, thought leadership, insights and reporting.
- Promote and create a strong risk and compliance culture
- Achieve best practice compliance management solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective compliance and regulatory framework.
- Lead ongoing compliance risk management maturity assessment and action plan implementation to support the Compliance Management Framework.
- Coordinate and follow up on policy reviews
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks.
- 4+ years’ experience in a business facing role of audit, compliance or risk management.
- Tertiary qualifications in either a business, commerce or risk discipline.
- Excellent problem solving, productivity, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Strong organizational skills and influencing and consulting skills, including the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and remotely. Ability to analyse risk trends and provide thought leadership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in report writing.
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to C-Suite and board level stakeholders
- Advance your career within risk and compliance
If you have the relevant skills and are interested please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected]