Fri, 5th November 2021
Excellent opportunity to join nationwide provider as a Rehabilitation Consultant providing high quality service to clients!
Are you an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant looking for your next challenge in the Albury / Riverina region?
Would you like the opportunity to progress and develop at a national level?
Join a nationwide leading provider of wellness solutions who are committed to providing an authentic and valuable experience to every customer
This national client provides Rehabilitation Case Management services to people with varying illnesses, injury or disability. Their focus is on collaboration, communication and achieving results.
- You will be joining a nationwide leading provider of wellness solutions who are committed to providing an authentic and valuable experience to every customer.
- You will be working alongside various corporate employers providing rehabilitation services, ergonomic assessments and providing training sessions.
- You will be part of a vibrant and energetic multidisciplinary team working closely with the branch manager.
- Hold the relevant tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or be an Exercise Physiologist – New graduates welcome to apply!
- AHPRA registered.
- Police Clearance
- To be committed, positive and have the ability to effectively follow up with tasks
- Have demonstrated experience in recovery and return to work
- Ability to effectively implement plans to keep staff safe and reduce any potential risks.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a passionate and supportive team who offer excellent mentorship.
- Excellent renumeration and benefits with A generous, uncapped consultant incentive scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Committed to providing a great work/life balance.
- Regular staff events and team building.
If this role sounds like your next opportunity – please reach out to Beth Peeney at MARS Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 08 6465 4690 / beth[email protected] or alternatively apply online now.