Registered Nurse – Morwell
Thu, 28th April 2022
Registered Nurses needed in Morwell – We will consider sponsorship for candidates already living in Australia
Our client is a not-for- profit organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
We are currently looking a passionate Registered Nurses to join their supportive and friendly team at the residential Aged Care facility located in Morwell.
Your job will be to provide care and support that enhances our resident’s wellbeing, delivering high quality care, maintaining an optimal level of dignity, respect, comfort, and quality of life for clients.
We have full time, part time and casual positions available.
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within the Aged Care Sector or with Elderly people
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Microsoft Word & basic Excel
- A warm, compassionate, and reliable team member
- Ability to listen and understand our client’s needs and requirements
- Excellent salary on offer
- Salary packaging options with up to $18,500k pa tax free
- Supportive and friendly team
- We can consider sponsorship, for candidates already within Australia