Regional Marketing Manager I Technology Consultancy
Wed, 8th June 2022
Our client is digital business consultancy seeking a Regional Marketing Manager based in Melbourne on a permanent basis
Our client is digital business consultancy servicing clients across financial services, healthcare, utilities, and government. Due to growth within the organisation, our client is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Develop and implement global growth marketing strategy, including brand, digital, sponsorships, channel partnerships, PR and direct email.
- Manage communication with consultants, technology partners and other stakeholders.
- Create and manage product and sales collateral.
- Develop and manage website, website traffic and conversion to marketing qualified leads.
- Drive growth in marketing qualified leads and work with sales team to understand optimal marketing messaging for sales conversion.
- Manage client communication tools including weekly release notes, monthly user update and monthly training webinars.
- Manage marketing budget to deliver high return on investment appropriate to KPIs.
- Define clear measures of success of marketing strategy.
- Consolidate reporting on metrics for monthly reporting.
- Build and manage internal marketing team where required over time.
- Manage external resources where required for the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business management
- Minimum five years’ experience in related marketing roles, preferably within financial or professional services
- Track record of designing and delivering marketing strategies for new products and services
- Passionate for creative and copy writing experience across all mediums
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to provide advice to senior executives