Tue, 3rd May 2022
Our client is looking for a professional and polished Receptionist to join the team for a 6 week Contract in Sydney’s CBD.
One of our long-lasting clients is looking for a Concierge Receptionist to join their team for a period of 6 weeks to cover a team member on annual leave. This role will be reporting into and working alongside the Senior Receptionist to provide an excellent guest service experience for guests, visitors and clients passing through the head reception area.
Typically this role will be focused on meet and greeting, signing in visitors, providing security passes and guiding guests to the correct meeting room. This role is focused on a customer service, leaving a lasting impression and representing the business as a Brand Ambassador. This will suit someone on a working holiday visa or someone who is immediately available and between jobs.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Previous experience in a similar Corporate Receptionist or Concierge role within an office or high profile hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Multi-tasking skills
- Meet and greeting clients, visitors and guests.
- Provide security passes.
- Manage a busy switchboard, transferring and taking messages.
- Serve drinks to guests on arrival.
- Maintain the upkeep of the Reception area.
Our client is looking for someone who is smartly presented, corporate, professional and polished. This person must be articulate, an excellent communicator, ensuring messages are communicated clearly and correctly. This person will be the first point of contact that visitors will have with the business, therefore, we require someone who will give 100% to the role.
If this role sound exactly what you are looking for, please send your CV to [email protected]