Thu, 2nd December 2021
Cross-functional Project Manager – leading brand name and chance to join a maturing PMO
Our client are a leading services organisation with a truly recognisable brand name. They have a strong focus on people and culture and are currently going through a rapid period of organisational change that is underpinned by growth.
We are looking for a PM to come in and support across a range of cross-functional initiatives. You must have experience working across IT / Business driven initiatives. Experience working in ‘maturing’ PMOs highly desirable and driving more process around project dleivery and this relatively new PMO is important.
- Lead the planning, coordination and delivery of projects across different departments
- Delivering across technology initiatives – including Salesforce
- Project Risk management
- Project Governance Design
- Project support as required: tendering, analysis, implementation
- Project Advice / capability uplift including supporting in-house training and best practice for project methodologies
- Project Reporting for Steering Committees including schedule, scope, risks and issues.
- Stakeholder management across the business both internal and external as well as developing strong strategic long term partnerships
- Must have 5+ experience working on cross-functional projects
- Strong track record delivering on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong understanding of PM methodology and coaching team / business around this
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills up to exec level
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.