Fri, 5th November 2021
Join an established but hugely growing Australian financial services firm at a time of amazing growth and help to lead the product development.
My client are a well renowned Australian household name who have been working with Australian’s for the past 30 years to help them meet their dreams.
This role is responsible for supporting product development and portfolio management of the businesses own-label products. You will manage the Product designs and ongoing product development, Pricing, policy management, customer/sales value propositions as well as managing strategic partners and contributing to the continued success of a highly regarded team.
Role and responsibilities
- Assist with identifying business opportunities by leading market research and customer insight analysis as required
- Design customer value propositions and product propositions to deliver customer needs and drive business growth
- Assist with developing a robust digital home loan customer experience and identifying opportunities to optimise the existing home loan customer experience
- Develop business proposals and ensure required approvals are obtained.
- Design new product offerings and roadmap to execute home loan product projects and initiatives
- Manage the home loan product lifecycle from launching a new product to embedding growth & optimisation planning for new and existing product offerings
- Develop product value chains and operating models in partnership with internal IT team and external partners
- Establish and lead cross-functional working groups to plan and deliver outcomes as required
- Drive delivery of project plan and priorities in partnership with the team’s Project Manager and cross-functional working groups
- Implement customer acquisition and distribution plans in partnership with sales & marketing team
To be successful:
- Tertiary financial or business related qualifications
- Experience in designing and delivering consumer driven product developments
- Marketing experience
- Business Case development and financial modelling knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Business and commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong computer skills (including advanced Excel)
- Results orientation and a passion for understanding the consumer and driving outstanding service through the business
- Motivation and good cultural fit, including desire to be part of a hard-working, flexible and high performing team
- Ability to work well under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines