Portfolio Analyst | Infrastructure | 12 month FTC
Thu, 23rd June 2022
12 month fixed term contract with view of perm
Unique opportunity to broaden your skill set into analysis
Rare combination of high performance and engaging projects
Junior analyst role with a global infrstructure business based in Sydney, reporting into London on a fixed term basis (12 months)
MARS Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a global infrastructure group who have gone through some significant change due to global conditions and are now ready to bring on a motivated junior analyst to join their thriving finance team. The role will be supporting a high performing team, specifically around portfolio valuations, scenario analysis, competitor trends and the like. This role is suited to a switched-on junior candidate who is either looking to transition from a core accounting role or is in a similar role at the moment and looking to work at the top-end of the industry.
In this role, you will be;
- Running all day to day financial and investment activities of a number of large infrastructure projects with responsibilities to internal and external stakeholders, including equity investors, banks, bond holders, government agencies, sub‐contractors, lawyers, accountants and asset managers.
- Maintaining operational financial models; updating operating models for actual cashflows and indexation.
- Variance analysis between actuals and budget.
- Financial input in Asset Management reports
- Ad hoc reports such as CSR metric reports and annual insurance review
The successful candidate will be;
- Experienced with either project management, construction, infrastructure or energy finance
- Bachelors degree in either Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to discuss complex issues with large audiences
- Ability to converse with senior execs as well as the wider team
- Motivated and keen to make a difference
If this is your next opportunity please ‘apply’ here or get in touch with the team via the website; https://www.marsrecruitment.com.au/