Physiotherapist – Private Practice
Mon, 22nd November 2021
Are you a Physiotherapist that is looking to work for a Private Practice and progress your career with a great company? Apply now!
My client operates out of a purpose built, state of the art facility, including a Pilates studio and rehab gym in Como. Their aim is to continue establishing positive relationships within the community and promote optimal lifelong health.
Being apart of the company you will have access to a thriving network of experienced physiotherapists to collaborate with and learn from across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
Currently looking for a Physiotherapist, who is passionate about supporting their clients and colleagues and is interested in working in private practice. This role would be ideal for a Physiotherapist with Pilates Instructor experience and wants to take the next step in their career by growing and co-ordinating a team.
Some of the essental skills you would need to be considered for this role are:
- Current AHPRA registration
- 0 – 5 years’ experience Physiotherapist
- Evidence of consistent professional development
- Full working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people
- Awareness of clinical theory and application
- Pilates Experience
Other key benefits for working with my client are:
- Free car parking on site
- Unlimited personal use of Pilates and gym equipment
- Professional development fund
- In house Pilates training and weekly education sessions
- Flexible hours within fun and supportive environment
- Join an international network of physiotherapy practices with visionary leadership
How to apply?