Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist Bathhurst NSW
Mon, 22nd November 2021
Join a national healthcare organisation with amazing facilities located in Bathurst, NSW
MARS Recruitment is currently seeking Occupational Therapist’s and Physiotherapist’s to join a large national company in aged care division in NSW. You will be part of a growing team with clinicians nationally including Physiotherapist’s, Occupational Therapist’s and Osteopaths.
About the company:
This position is located in Bathhurst, NSW and you will be working within residential Aged Care sector. An immediate start is available with the potential to go permanent. New graduates welcome to apply!
You will work alongside other Physiotherapist’s, Occupational Therapist’s providing services to elderly clients within residential aged care facilities. Your roles will include but not be limited to the following –
- Functional assessments and reviews
- Pain Management Program
- Manual handling training
- Exercise prescription
- Equipment prescription
- Communication with care staff, families and health professionals
- Strong assessment, clinical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Current Flu vaccine
- Must be currently based in Australia
What’s in it for you:
- AMAZING locum rates.
- Highly reputable company with great a supportive team environment.
- This is an exciting role which provides a rare opportunity to build a name for yourself within a supportive and nationally recognised establishment.