Physiotherapist Level 3 – Temora
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Join an established hopsital based in the beautiful Riverina region in NSW!
MARS Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Physiotherapist for well-established hospital based in the beautiful Riverina region. This location conveniently nestled between Sydney and Canberra and is a great way to develop your career away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Start date: January 2022 – March / April 2022 – Flexibility with locum
Location: Temora, NSW
Salary: Competitive Locum Rates
As a registered Physiotherapist you will provide advice and support to individuals in a hospital-based setting. This is a committed and professional multidisciplinary team with ongoing opportunities to further develop your career in Allied Health.
The ideal candidate will provide:
- Demonstrated and advanced knowledge in Physiotherapy with emphasis on expertise in clinical settings.
- A collaborative work approach with the ability to lead the multidisciplinary team to optimise health status and well-being of each client/patient and carer.
- Strong assessment, clinical reasoning, and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and balance demands of various stakeholders.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively implement and evaluate plans to support patients.
- The ability to support a team in providing clinical physiotherapy services to varied demographics.
- Provide clinical supervision and support to Level 1/2 physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants and students on clinical placement as required.
- Registration with AHPRA
- National Australian Police Check
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Valid police check
- 2021 Flu Shot
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Category A
- Class C drivers license
What’s in it for you:
- Highly competitive locum rates with 10% casual loading.
- On site accomodation provided
- Full time hours with offered shift flexibility.
- Support from Senior Clinicians to grow and further develop your career in Allied Health.
- Work as an integral part of the team for a well-established health organisation in NSW.