Physiotherapist – Balmain, NSW
Thu, 23rd June 2022
Join a team of highly committed and passionate individuals based in Private Practice located in Balmain, NSW
MARS Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist for well-established private practice located in Balmain, Sydney. This practice with it’s stunning waterfront views is conveniently nestled close to Sydney’s central business district.
Join a team of highly committed and passionate therapists with the collaborative goal to provide ongoing care and support to all individuals.
You will offer Physiotherapy support to individuals across the lifespan with a range of conditions and be part of a team that offer support with a focus on Women’s Health, Yoga, Pilates, Qigong and more!
- As a registered Physiotherapist you will provide evidence-based and holistic support to individuals across the lifespan.
- You will be part of a team that provide support at all stages of healthcare, including prevention, education, intervention, rehabilitation, and treatment
- You will have the ability effectively communicate the best course of treatment to achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes.
- You will support individuals with a range of conditions and be part of a team that offer support with a focus on Women’s Health, Yoga, Pilates, Qigong and more!
- You are a passionate and client focused Physiotherapist that goes above and beyond to get the best results for patients in your care.
- You will continuously demonstrate a high standard of clinical skill and work ethic.
- Lastly, you will work amongst a group of hard-working, committed, fun and caring people who will support you in developing your career.
- A full-time opportunity (38 hours a week) with existing caseload. Part time applicants considered.
- You will be provided with ongoing training and support in the field of physiotherapy and effective communications.
- You will be part of a great work environment that includes working with a team of wonderful and supportive staff.
- Flexible working hours and where applicable a hybrid working strategy.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value-driven and strongly encourages personality-based service.
- Very attractive compensation with performance-based bonus as a result of your positive impact.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced physiotherapists and new graduates welcome
- Full working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of people
- Awareness of clinical theory and application
- Experience in Manual Therapy Techniques
- Adaptable personality
- Able to work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would be interested in helping people to get their life back and be part of the growing business, then reach out to MARS today!
E. [email protected]