Perm OT | Paeds Clinic | Central Coast
New South Wales
Fri, 5th November 2021
Opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join a well established clinic with 23 years of experience in Allied Health!
MARS Recruitment is seeking Occupational Therapists required for well-established practice in Central Coast.
This client is is a Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic located in Berkeley Vale. It is the longest standing Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic on NSW’s Central Coast, providing care to the Central Coast for over 23 years.
Work with a supportive multi-disciplinary team with great opportunities to further develop your career!
You will be working with a paeditric caseload offering therapy services by utilising the latest in advanced therapeutic techniques and equipment to help improve the health and well-being of children and families. These include:
- DIR/ Floortime techniques.
- State of the art treatment facilities for sensory motor-based therapies.
- Sound therapies including Therapeutic Listening, Quickshifts and the Forbrain.
- Interactive Metronome
You will be supporting families, schools and carers by working collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcome for children.
- Registration with APHRA.
- University qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience working with children is desired but not essential.
- To have the ability to offer high quality therapy services and develop and implement effective therapy programs to assist your clients in working toward their individual goals.
- Assess, review and report on Home Modifications for both simple and complex cases.
- Manage caseload that includes young children with delays or disabilities, including children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and children with trauma related difficulties.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration package!
- Supportive mentorship offered weekly.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Options to work from home via Telehealth appointments.
- Opportunity to work in a practice with highly advanced facilities to make therapy fun and meaningful.