Payroll Officer – Fantastic Opportunity
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 23rd June 2022
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a family orientated organisation on a part time basis.
MARS recruitment is currently working with a reputable organisation that is actively looking for a Payroll Officer who will join their finance department on a permanent basis.
- Malaga location
- Fantastic salary package
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days per week
- Amazing company values and ethics
- Friendly and supportive team
To be considered you must have experience in some or all of the following areas.
- Collect, compile and enter a high volume of payroll data
- End to end Payroll
- Responsible for payment of payroll related statutory costs including:
- Payroll Tax
- Workers Compensation insurance
- Calculate and post payroll deductions
- Experience with implementing new systems and processes
- Prepare & send timesheets
- Reconcile employee deductions
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors
- Process new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions
- Address employee’s pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information
- Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records
- Payroll related General Ledger reconciliations and journals (Balance sheet and P & L);
Your skills and experience:
To be successfully shortlisted for the available positions we are looking for candidates with the following:
- 4+ years experience as a Payroll Officer (end-to-end)
- Understanding of awards
- Open to change and love a challenge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
If you are an experienced payroll officer and keen to take that next step in your career, we’d like to hear from you.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow APPLY NOW, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
We look forward to speaking with you.