Partnerships & Business Development Manager
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Iconic Australian entertainment/advertising company looking for a Partnerships Manager to join their fun, down to earth team.
Partnerships and Business Development Manager
- Permanent full-time role paying $80k – 90k + super + commission.
- Iconic entertainment/advertising company with a down to earth team.
- Located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs with flexibility to work from home.
About the company:
My client is a leading entertainment and rewards company headquartered in Sydney. This company have been providing rewards and lifestyle benefits to consumers in Australia and New Zealand for almost 30 years, as well as offering businesses the opportunity to generate growth and attract consumers.
This company places high value on helping others through offering savings to consumers and providing fundraising opportunities for non-profits and charities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Partnerships General Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilise your sales expertise to generate new business and ensure client retention.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Utilise your strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to generate new business.
– Communicate the value proposition to potential customers;
– Develop sales strategies and execute on these
– Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and manage multiple decision makers throughout the sales cycle.
– Goal oriented with excellent sales skills
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Ability to build rapport with customers
– Proactive, adaptable and ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please click ‘apply now’. If you would like to know more about the role, please email [email protected]