Operations Manager – Equity Settlements
Thu, 23rd June 2022
Join a growing and innovative fintech company as an Operations Manager to run the daily operations and administrative processes!
An excellent opportunity have come available to join a growing and innovative fintech company, who is specialising in building a personal digital wealth management platform. Reporting to the COO, the Operations Manager will be instrumental in implementing, and then the daily running of operational and administative processes and procedures.
This role would suit a candidate that is interested in joining an innovative and greenfield start-up environment, that has experience with designing, implementing and running the daily operational processes and procedures across investment operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Defining, implementing and delivering the end-to-end investment operations requirements, policies, and procedures
- Oversight and support of unit registry’s investor dealing activities
- Inventory management of gift cards offered
- Transaction categorisation and linking
- Reconciliation of holdings & transactions
- Client Reporting & client tax consolidation
- Corporate actions
- Distributions / Dividend processing
- Minimum of 5 years’ working in a similar role in financial services
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and their settlement/operations lifecycle, equities essential
- Proven experience in developing and implementing process and system improvements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work with internal teams
- Business, finance, accounting or other relevant tertiary qualification
If you have the relevant skills and would like to learn more about the opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]