$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 20th October 2021
Exciting opportunity for a Office Manager to join the team for a 6 – 8 months maternity leave contract.
On behalf of our client, a boutique recruitment company based in Sydney, we are looking for an Office Manager to join the business for 6 – 8 months covering a maternity leave. This role will suit an individual who has existing office management / team assistant experience, and a great attitude.
Our client’s is looking for someone to join the team next month for a hand over with the current office manager. The role is fast-paced and requires someone who is mature, self-motivated and has the ability to support a team and manage the office. This is an exciting role as tasks include events planning, managing the process of contracts and assisting the team with administration tasks.
This will suit someone on a working holiday visa looking for a 6-month placement or someone who is looking to gain experience as an office manager.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for all office related queries such as computers, printers, kitchen supplies etc.
- Provide admin support to the director and senior managers and the leadership team
- PA support
- Organise and book events for the team
- Liaise with the administration teams across Australia and assist where needed
- Manage the contract process for candidates
- Order office and stationary supplies and ensure the office is fully stocked
- Booking Travel when needed
- Previous experience being a team assistant / office manager
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Resilient, friendly, and approachable
- Happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
This is a busy and varied role and therefore would suit an individual who is self-motivated. We need someone who is strong willed, whilst approachable and friendly. This person needs to be able to master the art of keeping everyone happy whilst being able to push back.