Occupational Therapists Southern Sydney
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 5th November 2021
Exciting opportunity for multiple Occupational Therapists to join a growing organisation based in Sydney’s Southern suburbs.
MARS Recruitment are currently looking for multiple Occupational Therapists to join a growing organisation based in Sydney’s Southern suburbs.
This organisation opened its doors in 2014 and has continued to grow and develop its success in Allied Health sector. They provide therapy services to children and adults with varying illnesses, injuries or disabilities. Their focus is on collaboration, communication and achieving results.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to work alongside both children and adults and assist in achieving goals collaboratively.
- Have the ability to offer high quality therapy services and develop and implement effective therapy programs to assist your clients in working toward their individual goals.
- Be able to assess, review and report on Home Modifications for simple and complex cases.
- Assist with the tailoring of plans to allow patients to achieve specific goals by providing clear feedback and embracing innovation to deliver small victories and life- changing results.
- Be empathetic, driven and passionate about assisting others become their best version of themselves.
- Registration with APHRA.
- University qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Police Check and WWC
- Previous experience working with children is desired but not essential.
- To bring creativity, optimism and love to every client.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive renumeration package!
- Multiple PD opportunities
- Supportive team environment that supports each other’s growth.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Opportunity to work in a practice with highly advanced facilities to make therapy fun and meaningful.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please reach out today for a confidential chat!