Occupational Therapist | NDIS | Reduced KPI’s
Wed, 25th May 2022
$75,000 upwards + super for graduates
Up to $95,000 + super for experienced candidates
Excellent opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work within an NDIS organisation who provide support to their employees not additional stress.
Great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join an exciting and innovative company who incorporate a lot of rehabiliitation with their patients from early years to the elderly. This is a vibrant and forward thinking organisation, so would suit someone who loves their role as an OT.
My client is a unique multidisciplinary allied health practice with over 25 locations around Australia. They have a special focus on the treatment of those living with disabilities.
What’s in it for You?
- Comprehensive onboarding process with access to internal training opportunities developed by their highly experienced and skilled allied health staff
- Regular opportunities to discuss clinical reasoning and complex cases both formally and informally
- Weekly learning interaction with other experienced allied health professionals
- A comprehensive, structured clinical mentoring and continuing education program which is tailored to suit your level of experience
- Reduced / staggered KPI’s – they don’t want their employees stressed
- No weekend or public holiday work
- A competitive remuneration package with additional incentives (Offering up to $80,000 for a graduate and $95,000 for an experienced OT)
- Potential career pathways within their company
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check