Nurse Manager – Regional NSW
Less than $50,000
Mon, 1st November 2021
Are you an experienced RN wanting to step up into a Nurse Manager position? This is the right opportunity for you!
We are recruiting for two Nurse Manager positions in Regional NSW.
About the the role:
Our clients are two Multipurpose Services (MPS) located in northern regional New South Wales.
They both provide a balanced mix of services to meet the needs of the local communities. Their range of health services include Acute Care, Subacute Care (Respite and Palliative Care), 24-hour Emergency Care, Residential Aged Care, Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Counselling and a range of integrated Primary Health and Community Services.
They are looking to find their next Nurse Manager.
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity for a career growth
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Experience in a similar role is preferred, but we welcome applications from RN wanting to step up into a Nurse Manager Role
- Regional/rural work experience beneficial but not essential
- Extensive relevant post registration nursing experience and relevant post graduate qualifications in management (or willingness to commence within 12 months of appointment).
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- ED background preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.