Motor Claims Team Leader
Fri, 13th May 2022
Top-Tier Growing Insurance Organisation
Great Culture – Diverse and Hybrid Flexibility (Office Based in North Sydney)
Opportunity for Growth and Career Progression
Join a premier insurer as a Motor Claims Team Leader, managing the customer administration and resolution functions of a Direct Motor Claims team.
This is a great opportunity to join a top-tier insurance organisation as a Motor Claims Team Leader, where you will report to a Team Manager and be responsible for managing the customer administration and resolution functions of a Motor Claims team.
This role would suit an experienced Team Leader, or a Senior/Technical Claims Consultant who is seeking career progression and looking to step up into a Team Leader position. This organisation has great team culture and takes pride retaining staff through professional development and long-term career progression.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Regular reporting on team performance and recommending areas of opportunity to improve processes.
- Manage the team’s performance to achieve KPIs and financial targets.
- Ensure the team responds to clients and service providers in a prompt and courteous manner, in-line with service level agreements.
- Engage team members to develop a culture of high performance, through setting clear standards and recognising good performance.
- Oversee the investigation, reporting, and management of incidents within Motor Claims.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Motor Claims processes, products, and practices, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Ability to implement strategic initiatives and ensure operational targets/objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Ability to embrace, motivate, and lead a team whilst demonstrating company values.