Wed, 20th October 2021
Top tier organisation in Perth CBD currently seeking experienced Administrator. Stable MINING ORGANISATION. Commence ASAP. Great hourly rate!
Our client, a top tier organisation in Perth CBD, is currently recruiting for an experienced Mining Administrator to commence ASAP. This will be an initial 3 month contract with potential of extension and/or permanency.
- Top tier organisation
- 3 month contract
- Commence ASAP
- CBD location
- Ensure accurate records are maintained and accessible
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Coordinate travel & accomodation for team
- Coordinate training initiatives
- Conduct reasearch and provide updates accordingly
- Support the HSE Manager and HSE Advisors with health and safety activities across the project
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and subcontractors on site.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar administrative role
- Mining industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Forward thinking team player that likes to get involved in operational and strategic HSE initiatives.
- Able to organise, prioritise and work independently
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and be resourceful in investigating and enquiring into issues
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.