Mental Health Clinician – Meekatharra – FIFO
Mon, 1st November 2021
Immediate opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Clinician to provide support to a team of outreach clinicians.
My client is a leading mental health services organisation in WA. Due to an expansion of services within the mid west area, they are now in search of an experienced Clinician to take up a part time, FIFO contract role until June 2022.
You will be tasked with providing support to a small team of clinicians on a part time basis (Tuesday – Thursday) onsite in Meekatharra.
Duties will include.
- Provide advice on very complex mental health cases within youth services
- Conduct clinical risk assessments
- Escalate to senior management when required
- Conducting clinical case reviews
- Assist with stakeholder engagement within the local and wider communities
- Working closely with families
You will be an experienced Mental Health professional, either as a Registered Nurse, Psychologist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist and have worked in a supervisory role in the past.
- Other key attributes include.AHPRA / AASW Registration
- Ability to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Current police clearance
- Current working with children checks
In return you can expect a highly competitive hourly rate + super, on-site parking. Our client will also provide, flights, accommodation and vehicle when on-site.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691.