Marketing Campaign Manager
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 5th November 2021
Join a high performing team that investments in its people. You will be given opportunity, budget and support to develop your career in Marketing
About the role
Join a high performing team that has made a significant investment in marketing and digital capability to accelerate market share and deliver a market leading digital experience to customers.
The role will be in the B2B marketing function targeting small businesses and sole traders.
As Marketing Campaign Manager you will work as part of the broader Marketing & Communications team who act as a key growth partner for the business unit.
You will need a strategic mind, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as you will be given creative freedom and budget to try new initiatives.
Your current skills will center around end-to-end campaign management, but you will be looking to develop and grow in this role.
Role requirements and responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Manager and business to plan, coordinate and execute a programme of integrated, well-targeted and effective on and off-line marketing activity that will generates leads, build brand awareness and drives revenue in line with agreed strategic objectives
- Using data to target specific market segments for new business and support on the development of new and differentiating product and services to bring to market
- Work towards achieving lead generation targets through a variety of tactical campaigns and activity
- Lead and implement commercially driven marketing activity, post campaign reporting and recommendations
- Promote growth initiatives internally and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to communicate activity and establish wider awareness
- Bring a client centric approach to marketing to deliver engagement and retention programs and develop highly engaging content with the Content Marketer distributed via appropriate channels
- Working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager to ensure optimum targeting & ROI in paid media
- Manage the segment marketing budget & spend jointly with the Marketing manager
Background and experience
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Campaign and Brand Marketing
- End-to-end Campaign Management
- B2B Small Business or Consumer Marketing preferred
- Segmentation and targeting for marketing
- Campaign reporting & familiarity with marketing metrics
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Lead generation (in a digital environment)
- Knowledge of the sales / marketing funnel