Lending Operations Consultant
Mon, 1st November 2021
Join a boutique retail bank based here in Melbourne offering a stable permanent opportunity working apart of the Lending operations team.
The Consultant, Lending Operations is primarily responsible for completing tasks which support the growth and quality of the lending portfolio. The consultant will play a key role in ensuring the Operations team meets required services levels in line with our Customer Value Proposition.
This respected bank provides customers with a genuine alternative to larger financial institutions. They focus on customers, designing products and services to be transparent, with competitive rates and low or no fees. They are looking to hire someone to join a small team of specialised lending consultant.
The main duties and responsibilities;
- Experience with lending operations and credit assessments
- Credit assesments and an understanding of the full credit cycle
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service to improve customer advocacy and trust
- Responsible for the delivery of the credit operations function, predominately covering loan scenario enquiries, credit assessment, loan servicing and maintenance activities
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to optimise existing end-to-end customer journeys using industry best-practice
- Prepare ad-hoc, on-demand reports as requested and required by the business.
- Contribute by proactively identifying and assessing risks and complying with risk management processes and policies
Key essentials for the role:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and a commercial mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy in Word/Excel/Power Point
- Good financial skills set
- Experience working in a retail bank
- 2 – 3 years Credit lending experience
If you are interested to find out more details of this exciting new position, please hit apply or email your resume to [email protected]om.au