HR Business Partner
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Permanent opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join this Pharmaceutical business.
What you’ll be doing
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees of this pharmaceutical business.
This is a permanent opportunity and a stand-alone HR role, which has the view to build out an HR team.
The position will deliver value-added services to management and employees while driving the business culture.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management or suitably equivalent professional accreditation
- Experience with HR matrix
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of labour legislations
- Solid understanding of all human resource functions and best practice
- Project management and change Management skills
- Strong organisational and time management and priorities management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits to you:
- Permanent role
- CBD location with flexibility to WFH
- ASAP start
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.