Financial Accountant | Tech | Temp2Perm
Mon, 20th December 2021
North Sydney location
ASX Listed with a high performing team
Small Tech company based in North Sydney looking for a Financial Accountant for an immediate start
MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a premier Tech company based in North Sydney who are urgently looking for a motivated Financial Accountant to join their team.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for preparing financial statement, ASX related requirement, providing accounting and system support to the Finance and operational teams, and reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. In this role you will;
- Prepare appendix 4D for half year FY2022;
- Prepare investor pack for half year FY2022
- Prepare notice 4C in relation to quarterly activity statement and cashflow;
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures;
- Reporting enhancement for NetSuite;
- Assist with financial and tax audits and submissions;
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise
This role reports directly into the Senior Finance Manager and works closely with employees to ensure accurate reporting of invoices and expense claims. This is a critical role for the organisation and likely will turn into a permanent opportunity.
To be successful you will be;
- Degree level educated
- Part-Qualified or fully qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body
- Knowledge of NetSuite and reporting tool JEDOX is strongly recommended;
- 3+ years demonstrable experience of working in Finance teams
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Structured and organised to manage reporting requirements associated with the role
This is an immediate requirement so please apply if you are willing to commit to a quick turnaround.