Finance Operations Manager | Immediate Start
Thu, 2nd December 2021
Fun, vibrant consulting group
Based in the CBD and will look at part-time
Hands-on role dealing with motivated professionals
Exciting contract role for a motivated finance professional who is looking to get involved in a range of tasks in a fun environment!
MARS are currently partnering with an exciting consulting group who have offices all over the globe and with operations centralised in Sydney. The organisation is a fast paced, can-do attitude mentality and would suit someone who is immediately available and looking to get stuck in!
This role is responsible for a range of tasks and is looking to tighten up processes as well as creating a nimble environment which makes it easy for non finance stakeholders to understand. In this role you will:
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable, including processing invoices, collecting payments, invoicing and inputting of data
- Ensure all necessary financial documentation is verified and documented in the accounting files
- Manage systems for all internal control procedures and general ledger processing controls in compliance with accounting standards
- Daily bank reconciliation for all bank accounts and monitoring the daily cash flow of bank and merchant account (as required).
- Month end reconciliation and journals
- Assist in yearly budget and forecast
- Other general accounting & administrative functions as required
Ideally you will:
- Have a CA/CPA qualification
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak with all levels of staff
- Happy to roll up your sleeves for all the nitty gritty!
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you are immediately available, get in touch with Ed Burgess at MARS Recruitment – [email protected] or ‘apply’ below