Finance Manager | Life Insurance
Mon, 22nd November 2021
Lead a small, high performing team
Exposure across all areas of finance i.e. partnering, strategy etc.
Grow with the organisation and build out the capability
Exciting opportunity for an experienced insurance professional looking to excel and grow with a dynamic business in the finance function.
MARS Recruitment are excited to be partnering with one of Australia’s leading ASX listed financial services organisations who after some significant growth are looking to bring on an experienced finance manager to build out the team on an initial 12 month contract with view for permanent.
With an established function already but a significant growth in work, the business have shown some truly unique initiative to grow the team in anticipation for continued growth through 2022.
In this role you will have;
- Delivery of timely, complete and accurate monthly financial results
- Control over weekly cash flow reporting
- Seamless interaction with the Business Performance team
- Implementation of new accounting standards
- Research and accounting papers in respect to accounting issues
- Management of Tax compliance
- Proactively ensure Responsible Entity and Management companies comply with all regulatory requirements, including cash flow and balance sheet management
- Manage half year and year end reporting processes
The successful candidate will be:
- CA or equivalent
- 3-5 years post qualification from chartered environment
- Experience with consolidations of multiple entities
- Month end experience
- Ability to liaise with overseas regions
- Self starter and independently motivated
- Exceptional communication skills
This is an exciting role looking for a 2022 start, all interviewing will be completed in 2021. If you are ready for your next challenge, why wait!
Get in touch with Ed Burgess via ‘apply’ or email [email protected]