Mon, 22nd November 2021
This not for profit business based in Chadstone, have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the team
What you’ll be doing
This not for profit business based in Chadstone, have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the team.
Supporting the CEO, the EA/Office Manager will provide administrative support to the Board and the Executive whilst also managing the day to day operations of the front of house reception.
This is a full time Monday to Friday full time position.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Very strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits to you:
- Permanent position
- Chadstone location
- ASAP start
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.