$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 28th April 2022
Float Executive Assistant position in a highly regarded Consulting firm.
We are working with our top tier Consulting client to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join the business on a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role is to be a “float” EA where you will provide support and assistance to a variety of Directors in the business by covering leave of the other EAs.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your EA skills in a role where you get to work with a variety of people, personalities and get to know the business well.
The successful candidate will show proven experience working in professional services, financial services or management consulting.
- Diary management, managing meeting booking, rescheduling meetings, being the main point contact for diary bookings and RSVPs.
- Inbox management, full access, replying on behalf of the Directors
- Frequent and complex travel arrangements both domestic and international, booking flights and accommodation.
- Expense management, ensuring expenses are completely on a monthly and timely manner in line with the business processes.
- Adhoc events management, booking client drinks and dinners and working closely with team of EAs to organise internal events.
- Document processing, putting together meeting packs ready for the next day of meetings.
- Working closely with the EA team
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for an organisation that offers flexible working, excellent benefits, career opportunities and a welcoming, hardworking team, please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.